José María Quirós is the greatest exponent in the specialty of small and medium-sized companies.
He has been a pioneer in the study and systematization of the reality of growing companies.
She knows the characteristics of Small and Medium Enterprises as well as the dreams, contradictions, dilemmas and difficulties of the person who runs it, the entrepreneur like no one else.
Topics of his presentations:
- Strategies to increase profitability
- Business Restructuring, how to overcome the Crisis
- Successes and Difficulties of SMEs
- Stages of the Company
- How to achieve motivation and productivity with employees
- How to manage the family business
- Resources for Entrepreneurial Development